Wednesdays: 7.00 Duplicate Bridge - no partner required
Thursdays: 10.00 Duplicate Bridge - no partner required
This relaxed session is No Fear Bridge. Approximately 18 boards in a relaxed style, finishing by 12.30 at the latest. The norms of bridge will apply, but the emphasis is on fun, enjoyment and learning, rather than on winning or obtaining masterpoints.
All players are expected to arrive no later than 10 minutes before the start of play to assist with the organisation, and to enable the session to start on time.
Saturday, 25 November 2023 by Elizabeth Greensides
Relaxed Bridge Breaks
Oliver is aiming to discover if bridge players would be interested in a relaxed bridge break as opposed to a more formal congress. If you are interested, please contact Oliver Cowan to answer the following questions: ([email protected])
1. Would you prefer Midweek or Weekend?
2. Would you be like teaching included either daily or on 1 or 2 occasions throughout the break, in the form of a seminar, or would you just want duplicate bridge sessions?
3. Would you want bridge morning, afternoon and evening or just 2 of those sessions?
4. Where do you live and how far would you be prepared to travel?
5. Would you like a full program of bridge or time for excursions? These may be planned excursions or outings like shopping trip you arrange for yourself in free time?
6. Would you prefer a seaside, countryside or town centre venue?
7. Anything else important to you that you feel should be considered?
Oliver will update us once he has found some answers!